Monday, August 07, 2006

return to innocence


Mom sent this to me yesterday, it made me giggle. It's hard to believe we were once so small. I still love hats and big sunglasses, and I also still love boots!

Today i am working from home, Leonard just left for the airport, and the house is very still. It's raining outside which is so refreshing as it's been so dry here for over a month. The grass and trees are drinking it up.

In the last month, I have had my family over, been to holland and greece, quit Damac and started a new job. And have finally decided on our new company name. When dreams start to become a reality, they also become less whimsical and more responsible, but they are no less exciting. I feel like i'm growing up more, and I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home