Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 2

I woke up at 7 this morning and felt ready to rise. I ended up going to bed last night around 10:00 just after Heroes had finished. Mom called me around 10:30 for a quick chat and then I konked out. Although I'm awake I don't have bundles of energy, but I feel ready enough to begin the day.

I just finished making my batch of juice and am about to shower for work. Nothing out of the ordinary today. I don't feel hungry, although it is national pancake day- my favorite!
I could have pancakes any day of the year, but since I rarely do there's no need for me to pine about it now.

I didn't do the saline flush but substituted 4 caps of Oxy Powder with my juice. I know it sounds crazy but I welcome the symptoms of detox. As horrible as they feel, at least I know it's working.

11:30am- not enjoying detox right now. My head hurts, especially the back of my neck. I am not hungry, but I feel horrible. I want to go back to bed, my eyes hurt and I feel really drained. I still have not been to the loo today, I've had so much water already, I thought I'd be hydrated enough. I'm trying to focus on my work, but I can't help but watch the clock until lunch comes so i can go home for a snooze. My body is hating me so much right now.

12:20, finally the first loo break. Ick. But the headache feels less afterwards.

8pm- I still feet horrible with the shivers, but having some herbal tea, a shower and a hot water bottle works wonders. I feel really weak, but still not hungry.

I decided to try the saline flush, and I will NEVER do that again! I took 1 tbsp of salt and mixed it into one glass of water. BEWARE- do not try this. I gagged after about half a glass. I simply couldn't finish. It was too strong, and I tried to dilute it and go again, but at that point I was so turned off from the idea and battling my nausea. I guzzled a bunch of water to flush and hydrate what I was able to drink, and it took about 2 hours before anything happened. I much prefer the laxative tea. A word of caution if you do the saline flush is to dilute the salt in a litre of water and guzzle like that.

Verdict Day 2
Body= crappy
Mind= strong
Spirit= low
Energy= low

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home