Tuesday, August 08, 2006

First Sale


Here's a shot from the weekend when Leonard was in town and we went to Covent Garden. It was so great to see him, Leonard is one of those inspiring people who really enjoyed life to the fullest.

It is 8/8 which means it's my lucky day, and I signed my first deal with my new job. I'm stoked. Now that I have my first taste, of course I'm excited to do more.

It's sunny today, and not as hot, so it's just perfect. It's 6 now which means Carlo will be heading home soon. We will hit our usual mild dilemna of what to make for dinner, but i'm sure i'll rustle up something.

I've also been investigating offshore business info as I'm wondering if it's best for tax purposes if you have a web-based business and travel all over the place. I'm gonna need to get some advice on that one....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home