Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 4

Oh, this is far from fun.....my detox has gone into a lurgy phase. I cannot stop blowing my nose, my throat still hurts and I had a very broken sleep. My stomach was LOUDLY gurgling all night and i suffered cramps but didn't go to the loo. Frustrating because I had the lax tea before bed. If I've gotta go through the motions there should be some results! All I have to show are a pile of tissues. In the back of my throat was a metallic taste.

8:45am- I'm running late this morning and made a little extra of my drink. Not hungry, and I made two bagels for Andy who had a cancellation this morning and could lie in. I have no mojo, feel crap still, and my temperature is now up and I feel very hot. I keep experiencing either extreme. I really cannot wait to power through today. On a positive, I weighed in at 55kg today. In the new year I made a resolution to get to 52kg, or 115 lbs. Shedding toxins, eating well, and exercising will get me there!

2:25pm- Coming back from lunch and my sore throat is gone, but my nose is now dripping to the point where I cannot control it. The mucus is thin and clear, nothing too nasty. It's just irritating as I cannot breath well and I am sneezing every few minutes! The cayenne pepper works wonders on the back of your throat if it is sore. It tingles and feels like the Vit C is fighting any infection that may be going on. I still have low energy, not enough to sleep, but I move alot slower than normal, and my mind feels foggy. Go Detox Go! The MC is not enjoyable. It is the most extreme of detox I have ever experienced. I would encourage anyone who would devote 10 days to this to take the first 5 days off work, especially if you don't have a desk job like I do. It really takes it out of you.

5:50- Now that I have a raw nose, I am ultra annoyed. Not only does it feel like a full blown cold but I have barely had any BM's today, and my tummy is grumbling like crazy. I've consumed so much water, tea, and MC juice, I'm ready to burst! I'm now at the point where I'm asking for mercy! How long can this last?!

7:05pm- My kidneys hurt, my head is all clogged up, and I have the shivers, hands are freezing, my stomach hurts. I went to the loo, barely. (Please stop reading now if you cannot handle information about bowels.) I know it's disgusting but this is for documentation purposes. The majority of this movement was made of clumps of mucus. I think this detox is going into the next stage, cleansing deeper now. I am praying tomorrow will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home