Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 6- Saturday

9:30am- Alas it's the MC Weekend.
I woke up at 7 this morning and am still a little stuffed up, but the fluid is shifting downwards now in my throat. but feeling relief around my head. I slept through the night, only rising once with no dramas. Phew. My mood is brighter today, and I am going back over to the house around noon to meet the cable guy.
I made a little bit more of the juice this morning, using 15 tbsp of the maple syrup and lemon juice, and consuming 2L of this mix. As it is Saturday and my day is not as predictable as at the office, I figure I should make more in case I find myself fidgeting. The juice really takes the edge off cravings. I didn't believe it before I started the cleanse, but I think the magic is in the Cayenne. I weighed myself this morning at 54 kg, so I can confirm with the rest of the blogs and feedback I've read that you indeed do lose about 2 pounds per day. It is remarkable, I can actually see it when I look in the mirror. As far as BM's go, I am still cleaning out old waste. The discomfort I felt last night passed and I feel okay.

I spent the majority of the day at the house. It was an aweful experience because the house alarm went off and we could not shut it off for over an hour. It was so painfully loud and we had to call in the cable guy's brother who used to do alarm installation. If it wasn't for him, I'm sure we would have been waiting for hours longer before ADT or some other firm could sent an engineer around....and then it would have cost a fortune. As the cable guy was up in the loft space of the bungalow where all the piping is we had to turn off the heat, and as I have already had a very low chi this was a bad idea. I went dead cold, and could not warm myself up. In addition to this, I ran out of my MC juice around 5pm and my body went into a spin again. I really do not recommend this. I couldn't get back home in time with the alarm going off, and by the time I got home it was well after 8pm. I chugged back three glasses and had a half hour steaming hot shower before I could return to normal. It is like my alter ego came out, I felt volitile and really angry at the house. I had to go into a state of meditation to calm myself down. I went to bed asking myself if this cleanse is really worth it. I am hating how I feel, it's just aweful.

Day 6 Verdict
Body- FREEZING, Freaking out
Mind- In a funk.
Spirit- Angry
Energy- low low low.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home