Sunday, March 01, 2009

Day 7- Sunday

9:30am- I woke up this morning from a very deep and restful sleep. I still have lurgy in my throat and I feel a little weak and sore in my joints. I'm about to get ready to head to IKEA, which is going to be a drama epic i'm sure. I have a love/hate relationship with IKEA. They have mastered the art of marketing and know how to get you when you walk in, keep you there, and take lots of your money when you only wanted to buy two things. I'm bringing plenty of juice with me to get me through this day. I don't want to have the beast emerge again. Sometimes I have doubts and think I'm insane to do this to myself, and then when I see "what" I'm detoxing it actually gives me a little reassurance. Who thought poop could be so encouraging? Haha! Yeah...I think i've definitely lost it.

5:40pm- Just got home from our trip from Southampton. IKEA was packed, and the entrance started on Floor 4, weaving it's way down to Ground was where we needed to gather the chairs we picked out, and when we got to the warehouse they were SOLD OUT! Gutted, we looked at the other two items we were carrying...two bunches of hangers...and decided not to bear the crowded cue of people to pay. We left without a thing.

My energy was much brighter today, I just came back from a walk at the beach. It's the first actual long walk I've taken since I've been on this cleanse, and I am hoping the crankiness is long behind me now. The lurgy is 90% gone now, I'm finally flushing that stubborn gunk out of my system.

This afternoon I had 2 big BMs, both dirty and foul, and then some smaller ones. We all know that BMs don't smell pleasant, but when you are detoxing the dark deep, it is on a whole other level. Again, too much information, but it is important to me to document my experience. And again I felt lighter after. But I have also noticed towards the end of today that my releases are fading in color and are no longer full of "crud" or as pungent. I think this means my GI tract is almost properly flushed. As far as my tongue, it still gets a bit of a pale white coating but not as much anymore. I still brush it 3 times a day. I'm curious to see what the next 3 days are like. I can understand why people stop at 7 days, I am actually really looking forward to be finished. I'll stick through it, because I've come so far, but I'm seriously going to appreciate food like I never have before. And from someone who loves food, next weekend is going to be the best weekend ever! I am going to dream about it all week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home