Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Weekend in Hampshire




These are my mates, Morty, Melek, and Rupert....who all belong to my wonderful and dear friend Dilek. I had a really enjoyable weekend with her at her house in Hampshire. I don't get enough time with friends these days, but it was memorable and so precious. The weekend was lovely and sunny. The clocks changed too and we could feel Spring in the air. I love her so much, and her little schnauzer team!! I will certainly miss them all when I go back to Vancouver x. I also caught up on my book called Breakthrough, which I am totally in love with. In it, the book talks about the balance of our hormones, and what happens when we are out of balance. I am getting checked out when I return to Canada as I am now coming off BCP for the first time in 16 years. I'm on a mission to continue cleansing my body of chemicals and other nasties. We are bombarded by so much pollution in our air, water and food. What is normal these days really shouldn't be accepted as normal. If I die, I want to go out feeling as alive as I can. I never want to grow up, or grow old. Breakthrough medicine is defying the rules of aging. We no longer have to grow old and be sick, crazy, or unhealthy. I want to create a good life, a life I can be proud of, and a life full of vitality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home