Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Day 10- The Last Day is finally here.

8:30am, I am running late this morning, I was up again in the night a few times, horrible cramps....it's gotta be the tea. I think i've purged almost everything out of my body now and I'm so happy for this, I can't wait to start easing back in.
I am pretty tired and my body is aching from my work outs over the last two days. It's a good ache though, the kind I don't mind. I think part of my increased exhaustion is due to my cycle. A few days before my energy dips, and then I have enormous energy while I am on it. I'm thinking that maybe my moods over the weekend had something to do with it too, although I am not usually THAT moody.
I weighed in this morning at 53.5 kg or 118 lbs. I lost another pound of toxins. My tongue was an evil color this morning too, I am still scrubbing it. I studied my complexion today and it continues to improve. I suggest to anyone who has acne to do the MC. Our bodies heal from the inside out, and blemishes are a symptom of imbalance in the body. The MC helps flush out toxins so the body can restore it's balance. I am a full believer.

I'm hoping today is a fruitful day at the office. Yesterday was okay, I am hearing alot of concerning feedback from international publishers and hope the GFC ( Global Financial Crisis) turns around soon. I think the whole world needs a good cleanse!!

HOPE is the health code to live by:

H- High Fibre ( remember a diet consisting of 70gms of fibre a day is the optimum for digestive health.)

O- Omega Oils ( Get your daily dose of 3*6*9, we need them all) Imagine you are the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz. Omega oil is what helps keeps your joints moving and your respitory system clear. It also helps prevent arthritis.)

P- Probiotics ( healthy bacteria in our GI keeps our immune system strong and fights the bad bacteria that cause us to get ill. )

E- Enzymes ( Western eating has a majority of cooked foods. Cooking kills enzymes. Enzymes are found in fresh raw fruits and veg, but even most regular supermarket spray their produce and this means a loss in enzymes. So take a supplement with each meal. Betatine in particular (aka Hydrochloric Acid) helps the stomach break down your food, so that you can absorb it better. Fresh and organic is best, but I'm not a fan of eating all raw, I love warm meals, especially in winter, but I prefer warm over cold any day. )

This is an easy way to remember how to ward off toxins and keep the body in balance and health. Even without doing a detox or cleanse, by practicing this code daily in the average diet you will still notice a difference. Of course you will still get vitamins and minerals from eating a balanced diet, but taking extra supplements is always a good idea.

3:11pm- Normally around this time I do feel on the sleepy side. I always have, no matter what job, my body clock says naptime. When I worked in car sales I used to go home at lunch and try to cat nap for 20 minutes, I found it was really helpful. Here in Bournemouth I do sometimes, but normally I am so distracted with chores and errands that I have no other time to tend to. When I lived in Vancouver, my routine once I was off at work (6pm) would be to have a 30 minute nap, where sometimes if my mind was too stressed to sleep, I would try to meditate and clear my thoughts. I found this really healthy and it also divided up work mode from home mode. I would feel re-energized to continue with the remainder of the day and pack in as much as possible till collapse. Ah, to be 25 again! Now I box and hit the gym to take care of that. I gotta get my standards back on track though, I have slipped so much in the last few years. Baby steps, one day at a time....

At lunch I took 5 capsules of Oxy Powder. I know i'm supposed to take it in the morning, but since I have very little in my system I do not think it will take all day to kick in. The monatomic oxygen from the capsules is what oxygenates the whole intestinal tract, killing any left over bacteria or toxins lurking in the deep. I think the body is so miraculous, it is so fascinating how it all works. We are indeed a work of art, a masterpiece made in God's image. How awesome.

9:30pm- I am so happy to be finished my first MC. I do believe this is a great way to jump start into spring and will look at this again in the fall. I have my peppermint tea by my side, have finished all my juice, and look forward to easing in over the next few days.

Day 10 Verdict-
Body- no cravings, sleeping well, good skin, 9 pounds of toxins eliminated.
Mind- feeling accomplished, mastered the 10 days with enormous discipline.
Spirit- sparkling, happy, got my mojo back!
Energy- fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home