Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Day 9- The 4 day countdown

To the right are 3 photos:
Day1, Day 5, and Day 8.

Starting weight- 127
Current weight- 119
Total weight loss= 8 lbs of fat, crap, and toxins!

8:30am-As the MC comes to an end in two days, I will have two full days of liquid foods to continue with as an ease in. What an incredible thing to look forward to. I actually contemplated going for 14 days, because I really do think there will be extra benefits. I am not as concerned about my digestion anymore, but it's my skin i've seen the most difference in. The pores in my face have shrunk! Any little rough patches have faded and all my blemishes are healing much faster. I do think the cleanse is taking care of whatever has been causing my acne, and for this purpose I would stay on the MC as long as it takes! I have had problem skin for years. I would definitely do this cleanse again, and I think the best times of the year for me are February and September, because they are both after times of the year when I am most naughty with my diet. I love to be out in the summer and am usually on a patio somewhere snacking and drinking, so these would be ideal times.

The Master Cleanse is supposed to beat you down and then send you into a state of euphoria. Mmmm, I wouldn't go as far as euphoria yet, at least that's not my experience so far. But maybe I need another few days to find that out?

As my cycle is approaching I notice that I'm not shifting any more weight. Normally the female body retains water around this time, and I am a solid 54 kg/ 119 lbs.

I slept well last night and was asleep by around half 10. I woke up at 7 and felt fine. I just prepared my juice, and I've decided to opt out of the laxative tea as I don't want a reprise of yesterday's attack. Instead I'm drinking a hot mix of wheatgrass juice which is mixed with a little lemon juice. It is a lovely change and I know my body needs the protein after training last night.

9:30pm- It was a pretty mellow day today, nothing to report, other than I only had 1 BM today. I think it is because I didn't do the lax tea in the morning, so i am definitely having it tonight.
I went to the gym after work and burned about 350 calories, just a little cardio on the treadmill and bike. I'm taking it easy, I didn't want to spark out and I didn't want my body to go into starvation if i'm only taking in about 500 calories a day.

Day 9 Verdict
Body- normal, my nose is cold, but my temp is finally regulated
Mind- neutral
Spirit- aggitated a bit, not sure why.
Energy- relatively good, with a sleepy patch around 4pm.

Two more sleeps till I'm done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home