Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Easing in



Photos of before and after in only 10 days!

7:40am- I weigh in this morning yet another pound down, 53 kg or 117 lbs.

It's snowing outside, loads of big fluffy snowflakes, it looks pretty but I'm sure it'll send the town into a spin as usual. I am feeling good today. I woke around 6 and was out of bed before 7. I've just made a hot water with juice of a half of lemon and a little bit of honey. I'll follow this up with some fruit juice and then my super foods at work. For lunch I'm hoping to find a veggie soup.
My arm muscles are still a little sore from my work out the other day. and I am happy to see that my tongue looks pink in the mirror, YAY!

12:53pm- I had a mango/orange/lime juice this morning, all fresh and diluted it 50/50 with water. It was magical. At noon I started with my probiotics superfoods and that was very strong. I noticed that my tastebuds are very sensitive to the flavour and I had to dilute it a little more. It was just too strong. I am about to head out for lunch and hope to find some veggie soup. I am more looking forward to eating than ever before. I don't know if I can wait another day!!! Oh, when you know you can eat soon it does start to make you anxious!

3:39pm- Oh lunch! For lunch I had some fresh tomato and basil soup, 3 clementines, some green goop, and a small ryvita cranberry bar which I chewed and ate very slowly. IT WAS SO TASTY! My tongue was having a fiesta. I'm getting through the day, looking forward to home time. I want to go grocery shopping and buy some real food so I can start tucking into goodness this weekend. And I am definitely up for some blueberry buckwheat pancakes as I missed out on national pancake day. As long as I go organic, lots of fibre, and lay off the wheat and sugar, I'll be smooth.

11:15pm- just arrived home from a comedy night for charity. It was amateur night and a good laugh. The walk to the car had us both chilled to the bone, and when Andy and I got home he chefed up some beans on toast. Sooooo....I had a little bit. So far, no tummy dramas! For dinner I had some yogurt and a couple pieces of fruit. I also had another ryvita bar with no nasties or sugar in it. At the comedy sketch I had a small glass of cranberry juice, and I have to say my tummy has gurgled some this evening. I had a bit of bloating but I'm hoping I'll get through the night without any embarrassing moments in the loo.

I had been doing some research though about the symptoms of the detox, which I found quite disturbing as I had all of the following:

Gaseous stools, some temporary lower bowel cramping due to the gas build-up, mild headache, maybe some temporary joint pain. All are temporary and resolve as soon as the toxins are expelled from the body. Oxy Powder ( the laxitive capsules I take), release monatomic oxygen. Monatomic oxygen has shown in lab tests to kill forms of fungus, yeast and bacteria. The oxidation of the compacted toxic material along with the possible die-off of harmful MICRO-ORGANISMS, yeast and FUNGUS from the monatomic oxygen can be absorbed back into the blood stream through tiny holes (resulting from years of damage) in the intestinal lining. This may cause you to experience temporary cramping, DRAINING SINUSES, FATIGUE, SKIN ERUMPTIONS AND INSOMNIA.

YIKES! It creeps me out to think I may have had parasites or fungus inside my GI. One more reason to cleanse and keep on cleansing. I'm definitely doing this again in the future, and next time, I'm going longer. I'd like to go even further into the cleanse and see how my body reacts. But I will do it when it is warmer out, because to feel so cold in the middle of winter makes it so hard. Invest in a hot water bottle if you do this, it will be a savior when you're feeling ever so chilly!

On that note- good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home